Economic Statistics and Official Statistics Assignment Homework Help
Economic Statistics is also referred as a subtopic of official statistics, provide the empirical data needed in economic research and they are the basis for decision and economic policy making. The Official Statistics System is the government-wide system of policies, practices, processes, underlying data sources, and people that are involved in producing and disseminating official statistics. Official statistics are all statistics produced by government departments and specified Crown entities.
Our Statistics tutors being proficient in multiple areas i.e. in Economics Statistics can provide you the quality and timely solutions in the form of Economics Statistics homework help, Economics Statistics assignment help, Economics Statistics term paper help, Economics Statistics dissertation and Economics Statistics exam preparation help. We have the ability to deal with all kinds of topics under Economic Statistics and Official Statistics. We also provide a hassle free option of revising the project if student is not satisfied by the work. Student’s satisfaction is all which StatisticsOnlineAssignmentHelp aims for.
Following is the list of comprehensive topics in which we offer the quality solutions:
- Demand analysis: commodities classification, Engel curve analysis using cross-section and time series data, Engel curves incorporating household characteristics, demand projection, specific concentration curves
- Demography: registration of vital events, demographic data sources- census
- Fertility and reproduction measurement
- Income analysis and allied size distributions: genesis, Gini coefficient, Lorenz curve, specification and estimation.
- Index numbers: Construction of index numbers, some well-known index number formulae, properties, problem of construction of index numbers, cost of living indices, chain indices, splicing of index numbers, different types of index numbers
- International Statistical Systems
- Life Table - construction and applications.
- Measurement of vital rates: Life table, SRS, Literacy rate
- National income and related aggregates
- NSSO, CSO, Once of the Registrar General
- Pareto and log-normal distributions
- Population: growth curves, estimates and projections.
- Price Statistics, Income and consumer expenditure distribution, Employment and unemployment
- Production analysis: cost minimization, Profit maximization, returns to scale, Cobb-Douglas and ACMS production functions.
- Statistical Quality Control and Operations Research: SQC
- Statistics of Production: agriculture and industry, index of industrial production, annual survey of industries
- Vital rates Standardization